Google
 
Web oil-gas-career.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

NEW YEAR 2008 and NEW PROJECT

Happy new year to all. Hope you have achieved every goal that you plan for 2007. Lets hope 2008 bring more cheer, joy and prosperity to all of us. It has been a while since my last post. Quite busy with my work here in Cairo. Last year I was working in the Offshore Facilities Rehabilitation Project for BP Gupco. Refer to the attached photo for Rehab Team. Standing 1st from right is me!!


New year coming and I was transferred to new and more exciting project. Now, I'm working with Germanisher Lloyds for Saqqara RBI project. The project is very exciting to me since I am involved from the start of the project. This project is basically to prepare and develop GALIOM RBI database for BP GUPCO new onshore facility, SAQQARA. The task include but not limited to :

1. Develop Asset Hierrachy
2.Define functional group and corrosion loop
3. Create feature and tag for each vessel, tank, piping. Uploading mechanical data.
4. Selecting TML (Thickness Measurement Location)
5. Assign Failure Mode
6. Define Probability and Consequence of Failure
7. Evaluate Criticality and Confidence Grading.

The team consist of Mr. Jose Jordan as Corrosion Engineer (Venezuela), myself as Reliability Engineer, Mr. Frankie as Data Coordinator / IT support (Hongkong) and supported by local Egyptian engineer. So far the project is progressing as per plan. Lets hope we deliver to BP Gupco in time.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter